How to remove Samsung (or any other phone) wallpaperGeneral ·
There is only one way to remove or delete the default wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy Android phone or any other iPhone: using blank 1 pixel PNG file
Yeah, it’s just a simple 123 bytes image.
Here’s the step by step instructions:
- Create a black 1×1px image manually or just download image
- Save it in your phone gallery
- Open the gallery and find that image
- Tap on «…» or look for some submenu with «Set as wallpaper» title
- Ignore the warning about image size
- Be happy with you beautiful black background with no wallpaper at all
After that you can remove image from gallery. The background will stay black.